BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sight


October 5, 2009
Emmanuel has arrived from Ghana at 10:00 a.m. He looked kind of nervous when he first came in through the door, but once we chatted, and taught each other the other’s languages, I could tell we were already becoming a family. Once he had packed everything in our spare room upstairs, we both headed of to the Granada Theatre. He said he had never seen a play before, and I knew I hd to show him one, that he would think it is amazing. When we got there he froze up like a frozen statue. That is something I will never forget. We went to go see, the play, Nutcracker. While we were watching the play I looked over to where Emmanuel was sitting, and just by looking at his face I could tell this looked like magic to him.

0 comments: