BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Touch

October 9, 2009
Today I got 30 more minutes of sleep. WE had oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast. All of us played Go Fish, since it was the only game Sara(little sister) could play. In the end I won, but Emmanuel's was very close. We din't know what to do that day. It was very cold, so we didn' want to go outside. We sort of chilled at home, ad ate. Suddenly the living room lights went out. y mom got another light bulb from the cabinet, and tried to reach the light's lamp, but she couldn't reach. Emmanuel offered to put it in. " How do you do it?" Mom explaind, and handed over the light bulb. When Emmanuel felt the bulb, he just stood there staring and feeling. I remember standing there for about 30 minutes, until finally he moved, and put the bulb back in.

0 comments: