
Something I think I learned on this trip was there is always something and someone new waiting for you. I mean this whole experience was new. So I think my word for today, and for this trip is definitely "New".
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Italy: Lesson
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 11:27 PM
Labels: Italy: Lesson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Italy
Great intro. Only it isn't pesos in Italy but Euros. Check that again.
Sight-of a welcoming friend.
Sound-Glass blower...I bet it was in Murano.
Taste-We have stayed right near Ca'D'Oro. A magnificent spot. The pasta sounds incredible. I'm just not quite so sure about chasing it down with a strawberry milkshake. The kids have sipped alot of things in Italy, but never a strawberry shake.
Smell-The Doge's Palace...Venice is one of the most breathtaking places I have ever been.
Touch-Over so soon?!!!
Did you ever get on the water in Venice? One even goes to the airport on the water, not in a car. I love traveling with you Lia, but it all ended so soon. You are getting better at doing things that are unique to the country. Keep pushing yourself. Venice is unique with its water transportation. I would like to have heard about that. Also, I would suggest an Italian soda or some fizzy water instead of a milkshake when you really do go to Italy. Keep searching your sources for experiences unique to where you are visiting.
Post a Comment