
Its been 4 days. You can't imagine how much I've seen and heard, and how much I have bonded with Aliah. Today they decided to blind fold me and walk me around places I'v been, and I was suppose to guess where we were. I don't know who's idea that was, but it sounded fun. As long as they didn't take me near a high cliff or the ocean. So the first place they stopped was at the glass making store. I totally could tell because I could hear his hammer banging before I even walked into the store. The next one we went to was a museum called Doge's Palace. This I could tell because it was so crowded. Doge's Palace is in San Marco Square. We went to some other places that I guessed right.....again, but then finally we came to a place I couldn't recognize. The place smelled of all different kinds of flowers. When the took off the blind fold it was a place I had never been before, but one of the most beautiful places I have seen yet. We were at a flower garden called Lynne Leventen's! 2 words "breathe taking"!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Italy: Smell
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 5:01 PM
Labels: Italy: Smell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
love the song and movies great work LIA
Post a Comment