
I am going to Italy!! My friend just moved to Italy in Venice, and I have decided to go visit her. My mom dropped me off at the airport, and then I was off. I have to admit I was nervous. First of all I don't know about their money, and could easily get ripped off. Second of all, I CAN'T SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE!! If my friend wasn't there I would probably not survive. Finally after it seemed like forever the voice said we were landing soon. I was so excited. I looked out the window watching the plane land. When it landed I jumped out of my seat, and tried to push to the front of the crowd.( It didn't work to well but I tried). Finally when I reached fresh air I saw my friend and her family waving and jumping, with flowers and balloons. I will never forget that sight. Never.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Italy: Sight
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 10:35 AM
Labels: Italy: Sight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment