BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Italy: Taste


After the glass place we all started to get hungry. By the time we found a good restaurant I was starving. We went to one of the fanciest restaurants in town. It was called Trattoria Ca’ D’Oro. Not only did they have amazing food, the view was AMAZING! It almost looked like you were on top of water, if you were in a certain angle. I obviously got spaghetti. It is one of my favorite foods, and this is where spaghetti is the best, so I couldn't resist. My friend had shrimp with this yummy sauce on top of it. It looked so delicious, but I am not really a shrimp person. For a drink I had a strawberry shake. So good! While eating and drinking we told jokes and stories. Mostly funny ones. The whole time you were eating you were laughing too.

0 comments: