
I ran up to my friend, and met all her relatives. It was a blast. Thy all were so nice, and I even made some new friends that were my age. Who knew she was going to bring her whole family to greet me. ( by the way my friends name is Aliah). I was very happy. After we talked a little they decided they wanted to give me a detour of Italy. I thought that would be awesome, and so they did. First they showed me a really good store for clothing. They had such cute cloths. I decided to get some. My friend helped me choose only between 2 because I found 20 shirts that I loved, but they were all way to expensive. Next we went to this place where a man made animals and sculptures out of glass. I was so happy when they told me they were going to show me this place. I looked this place up on internet wishing about how I have to go there sometime, and my wish came true. It was amazing. I didn't get how he did it, and the thing that aggravated me the most was that he made it look so easy!!! I think we stayed there for at least 2 hours watching, and listening to the tinker of his hammer. It was such a sound that made me calm and relaxed, and watching and feeling the heat of the fire was a wonderful feeling too. I loved it!!!!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Italy: Sound
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 10:54 AM
Labels: Italy: Sound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment