Going to trying to help with refuge camps in Eritrea! They cal it the Marshall Plan! GO MARSHALL PLAN!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Eritrea: Helping orginization
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 4:36 PM
Labels: Eritrea: Helping orginization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Lia, this is the third time I have tried to write these comments. Two whole paragraphs disappeared as Easy Grade Pro crashed and gobbled them up. Thank you for a sharply designed blog. You use the blog well. Your combination of words, pictures, links, and even music shows you know how to use the blog. You also put an amazing amount of time into your travel to Eritrea. Your pictures, your places show you did your research. Still, after all that I came home disappointed. Why? Because, if your entries didn't say Eritrea at the top, I might have thought you stayed in America. Fancy "western style" lodging... spaghetti and garlic bread...The Nutcracker.... Perhaps it is good that one can go anywhere in the world and experience those things, but I hope to have us journey to explore the unique adventures and discoveries we can have in far away neighborhoods and nations. I am glad you found a family to have common experiences, but I hope you also discovered and celebrated your differences. I hope you do that in your future journeys, using the lens of discovery with your incredibly hard and dedicated work.
Post a Comment