
When I got settled in my hotel room (by the way is AWESOME) I started to unpack. This was probably my least favorite part of the trip, tied with repacking all my stuff. I finished packing at about 2:00 in the day, so I decided to start exploring. I can't tell you how excited I was to start exploring, I mean, I had been waiting for this trip for about 4 months now. I decided to go find a restaurant. I was so hungry. I was going to eat when I arrived, but I thought it would be better to be all settled in first. I had a big map of Asmara that I found on google. I circled in red all the places that looked interesting to me, or were important; like the hospital or food store. When I was heading to the restaurant the streets were pretty crowded. The only thing I heard were people shouting, talking, and other noises that I can't describe. It took me a while to get through the crowd. I must say it was a struggle, but I finally arrived at the restaurant I wanted to go to. Cherhi Recreation Center, built in 1983, it resembles an air traffic control tower. This restaurant has the best view in town, and is situated on a hill
north of the covered market.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Eritrea: Sound
Posted by Starbucks101 (Lia) at 8:25 PM
Labels: Eritrea: Sound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment