BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eritrea: Touch


The show was amazing. It even distracted me from the smell of the through up. There was one part that was said because one of the dancers fell and sprained there ankle. It stopped the show for about five minutes, but when it started again, everyone just started cheering. When the show was finished I decided to wait until the dancers came out so I could meet them. I wanted to meet all the dancers, but my main goal was to meet Clara. She did a FABULOUS job. About thirty minutes later the dancers come out. I asked many of the dancers to sign my program. I even asked one to sign my hand. The one who I asked played the Sugar Plum Fairy. When I felt her touch they were burning hot. I can imagine how tired and hot she was, but she didn't show it at all. Sadly I never could get Clara's. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 comments:

dancer3(cameron)! said...

LIA REALLY CUTE. REALLY GOOD ENTRYS! LOVE THE BALLET PART HAHA. LOVE IT :)



CAMI