BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eritrea: Person


After the show was over I decided to go have dinner. I looked at my map trying to figure out which way to go. A nice lady with two children came over, and told me where the best restaurants were. She was the first person in Eritrea to talk to me, and also who spoke English. I was very glad I had finally talked with someone. She told me whenever I need help I could just come on over to her house. I was very grateful because I still had many days to live here, and I would need all the help I can get. Her name was Sarama, and her children's name were Aatifa and Aazzeza. I wish my mom and sister could have met them. Both our families had a lot in common. She was singular, my mom is singular. She has to kids, our family has two kids. It was very cool. My mom would have loved to talk to her about many things, and I could tell they would get along very well.


2 comments:

Kendi =) said...

Good job with this whole blog Lia!!! I liked it a lot. There were a few spelling & grammar mistakes, might want to proofread it, but other than that it was great!!! Love, Kendi

Anonymous said...

great blog very good