BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eritrea: Smell



After I was done with my meal I decided to gaze just a bit longer so I could remember every single detail from where I was sitting. I also looked to see were I should head next. When I walked out of the restaurant it was about 3:20. I decided to head over to a theatre. They were going to perform the Nutcracker. The Nutcracker is my favorite ballet show. I am not sure if its because I have been in the Nutcracker so many times as a kid, or because of the beautiful music. It was at 3:30 so I had to hurry. After about a couple of wrong turns I finally found it. The Impero Cinema Asmara Theatre. It was such a beautiful theatre. Not as big as some theatres iv'e been into, but very pretty. I got there right in time. Luckily it wasn't sold out, but I did get a pretty bad seat. In the back of the row I could smell this really bad smell. It was like mint gum mixed with through up. That's when I realized there was one seat open. THERE WAS THROUGH UP ON IT.

0 comments: