BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eritrea: Lesson

I think a lesson I got from this day was actually from Samara's kids. They both were playing together laughing, smiling, and just both having a good time, and while Samara and I talked together they just both entertained themselves by playing with one another. I mean Samara and I talked for a pretty long time. I wish me and my sister could do that. I mean we play together sometimes, but if we play to long with each other we somehow get in a fight, or we get tired of each other. I was very impressed by them, and hopefully can get a long just as well with my sister.

3 comments:

Lili said...

I love your background and the song. The wave video is so cool!

Nicole S. said...

lia, your blog is so cool!
i love the ocean youtube video and the song, it looks like you put a lot of time into your blog!

emery said...

love the the song must of took you a long time